Minnie Van service available anywhere on property to all guests...

It was never confined to only resorts for pickups. You had to be a guest at certain resorts to call a Minnie Van, but they could pick you up anywhere on property including parks and DS. The only change made is that now anyone can get a Minnie Van including all resort and offsite guests.

It was never confined to only resorts for pickups. You had to be a guest at certain resorts to call a Minnie Van, but they could pick you up anywhere on property including parks and DS. The only change made is that now anyone can get a Minnie Van including all resort and offsite guests.
Ahhhh, I see how that is worded there in the OP link. I'll change it up a bit, thanks.

They better have 10,000 cars / drivers available!! :car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car:
They don't. I asked just yesterday how many they do have and my driver did not have any idea. He knows they have expanded and the cars that go to the airport are different from those that drive on property. Other than that, he was not sure exactly how many they have now.

He also mentioned that the service is available to/from Disney properties and locations on Disney property like Swan, Dolphin, Four Seasons. He said specifically it's been hard to learn how to drive to Four Seasons

My first thought is that now it's going to be a lot more difficult for people to rely on the Minnie Vans for fast transport from point A to point B. People better have a good back up plan. If too many people want that Minnie Van for their early morning ADR, someone is going to have to wait. And they are likely to be unhappy about it.

Things could get entertaining.

My first thought is that now it's going to be a lot more difficult for people to rely on the Minnie Vans for fast transport from point A to point B. People better have a good back up plan. If too many people want that Minnie Van for their early morning ADR, someone is going to have to wait. And they are likely to be unhappy about it.

Things could get entertaining.
They might institute priority response. Like $35 for quick, VIP response (like current extra upcharges for priority seating in the parks and such), $25 for regular, slower response.

Is there one?
There are a couple of bridges across the creek between the Golf Club & the hotel visible on Google Maps. The Golf Club has a separate entrance next to FtW. It looks like it would be a shorter route coming from the MK area.

There are a couple of bridges across the creek between the Golf Club & the hotel visible on Google Maps. The Golf Club has a separate entrance next to FtW. It looks like it would be a shorter route coming from the MK area.
Just took a look at those maps (thanks for the suggestion) and they appear to be only for golf cart type vehicles. I'm going to ask some friends that are more familiar with the area.

ETA: just heard from my friends and they confirm there is no road access from the golf course to the hotel. Those are cart only bridges.

Last edited:
On Saturday evening, it was very difficult to get a Minnie Van. Just stuck on contacting drivers.

I have a ticket for EMM on a Marathon day that starts in the MK parking lot. I'm sure you reserve the van the day before. Are they pretty much on time? How many do they carry? I'm also assuming it will take longer to get to MK due to road closures? Will taking the van bypass the necessity of taking the monorail or boat to the MK entrance? Last, are there any other recommendations you can make that will get our party to the MK entrance by 6:30 am on a marathon day!
Thanks!

I have a ticket for EMM on a Marathon day that starts in the MK parking lot. I'm sure you reserve the van the day before. Are they pretty much on time? How many do they carry? I'm also assuming it will take longer to get to MK due to road closures? Will taking the van bypass the necessity of taking the monorail or boat to the MK entrance? Last, are there any other recommendations you can make that will get our party to the MK entrance by 6:30 am on a marathon day!
Thanks!
You can not reserve the Vans. They are on demand service only. You call for one when you are ready to use it

They seat 6 without car seats
1 up front. 2 in center, 3 in back

Are they available 24/7? Would you suggest an Uber instead? I am so apprehensive about the marathon and road closures. Otherwise I would drive myself

Are they available 24/7? Would you suggest an Uber instead? I am so apprehensive about the marathon and road closures. Otherwise I would drive myself
Minnie Vans are not available 24/7
They operate 6:30a to 12:30a. So probably not an option if you need to be there by 6:30
Uber is but you'll need to be dropped at CR and walk over
Have you spoken to Disney to ask what they are advising guests that morning? Honestly driving yourself may be the best options simply because you can leave as early as you need to.

Thank you! I have plenty of time, but since we started this trip late, I feel like I'm playing catch up. I hate to plan, but I plan, not to power through, but to feel unrushed and seamless. I like to have down time, and let the kids get a mid day siesta. Keeps everyone from being "testy".
I would also like to thank you for your contributions. I've been reading your posts, as well as Robo, hiromyhero, CAS239, GaDisneyDad, yulilin, mesaboy, love \thattink, Mom2RK, and so many others for a long time now, and have learned so much! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter