• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing my solo trip this year

WOW

DIS Veteran
Well, I guess I am very spoiled. I was at WDW twice this summer with family and friends and used up all of my vacation time and them some, not to mention the point usage. Doesn't look like I will make a solo trip this year and I am sad. But I am sure that I will get over it......hopefully. Of course there is always the possibility that somehow I will be able to find a way, if not, we already have an April 2005 trip that should keep me going.

Isn't it amazing how quickly you can get used to that solo trip to WDW, and look forward to it no matter how often you go with family? I figured I wouldn't mind giving up my solo trip over the Christmas holidays since I'm going with DS, a rare treat. But I still missed my solo trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter