Missing WDW...

Jupiter&Wolfe

Disney is for Gwown Ups
First of all...let me say that I am SO EXCITED to take my first trip to the Disneyland Resort and the D23 Expo this September. I've been nonstop excited about it since we booked about a month or so ago. :cool1:

But for some reason, today I was really missing Walt Disney World. Before we decided to go to CA, I was on the WDW part of the Dis constantly, because I may have a trip planned for next June(we'll see...)

Anyway, my first love was Walt Disney World and I really miss getting excited about THAT. It's a lot easier to satisfy your WDW craving on these boards than it is to satisfy your DL craving, because the threads don't move quite as quickly in the DL section. And in a weird way, it almost feels like I'm betraying WDW!

Just wanted to rant a bit! :goodvibes Any second I'll go back to crazy Disneyland excitement, but I just thought I'd let my mind wander back to WDW for a few minutes.... :cloud9:

I've never been to DL, so I can't compare WDW and DL. I have to say though, sometimes I too let myself drift into "the world" just as a momentary escape. There is something about this place that puts me in a better mood and lifts my day. I have planned many trips in my head, but can't actually go very often (last trip was this past March) - the Dis keeps me happy in between visits. Enjoy your magical trip to DL - I hope you can visit WDW soon as well!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter