Mission II Email

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi chaps,

Some advice please if you don't mind?

I've had an email today entitled "Mission II: The Launch". Not so strange, and I'm guessing it is to do with DLRP - certainly I can think of no other reason ;)

The slightly odd thing (and it may not be odd - I've just never seen it before) is that the sender's email address is "Unknown Sender". In many years of using email I've never seen this before and I don't want to open it and infect my PC.

Has anyone else had this too and opened it with no problems? I get mails quite often from DLRP with offers etc so I'm guessing it isn't from them?

Thoughts most gratefully received :)

Thanks

Karen

If only I was as careful as you, Karen! I just opened the email immediately when I saw it in my inbox LOL.

It is just a promotional email from Cresta, with a 5 nights for the price of 4 offer. I don't think it infected my PC but I wouldn't have a clue even if it did!

:wizard:

Thanks Frances - if it's from Cresta I'm happy - I am subscribed to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter