Mission Space - Chicken exit??

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
Sorry if this has been asked before - search is down.

Just checking if Mission Space has a chicken exit.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Tamie

Yes! But don't take it!!! I thought I would chicken out, glad I did not!!!!! You must try MS :hyper: !

Thanks!

Nope - Will not be doing MS!! I will get sick! I'll let DH do it for me.

Once you get to the area just before boarding the pods you can tell the attendant you won't be riding. When we were there, the CM made a point to warn of the effects and if anyone didn't want to ride to come with them. We lost one of our 'crew' at that point.

I'm glad I didn't chicken out. I get motion sick on carousels but did take meds. It's a really different experience but I won't do it again.

Sharon

They ask you so many times if you want to chicken out it's amazing. You'll have every chance to by-pass the ride. The games at the end are a blast. I loved M:S, btw!

When is the final chance to exit? Right before people board?

I want to see as much of the ride as I can - I'm just not riding. I would hate to exit right away when I don't have to.

Tamie

The last chance to exit is when everyone goes to their pods to be seated on the ride. I am pregant so I couldn't ride on our trip last week, but I went all the way to the boarding area with my mom and fiancé who both rode (though my mom definitely wished she hadn't after the 1st 10 seconds because she got so sick, she was actually sick for hours afterward). It was neat to see the ride, then you walk down an incredibly long hallway to the exit, where they have interactive games and make your own postcard stands.

Is the area up untill you get to the pod area worth going through if you are not going to ride? DH will not ride but DS and I plan to. Also can you get into the game area at the end without going through the line or will DH need to go through with us and then just take the chicken exit? (He hates that name). Thanks.

Jordans' mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter