Mission Space Fastpass Question

Season810

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Heading to Disney for our first ever Disney vacation in a little over a month and I booked all my fast passes at the 60 day mark and right at 7am. I was able to get everything we wanted except Mission Space. After calling Disney to make sure I didn't do something incorrectly, I found out that the attraction was closed, but would be reopening in late July. We will be there the beginning of August, so do fast passes for the attraction open up as soon as the ride reopens or how does this work? Also, would you recommend a fast pass for this? I booked 3 for the day to ensure I had at least a spot where I could possibly fit this one in and cancel the other if necessary. Thanks for all your help!

Once they are certain of a reopening date then you will see FP open up.

They will open up FP once they know the ride will re-open. I suppose they think it's possibly it will run over. Mission: SPACE doesn't usually command huge wait times, but if it's crowded it could. I think a lot of people are afraid of it! The Green Team usually has lower waits than Orange Team. They are supposedly making significant changes to the ride, so it may well be more popular when it reopens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter