• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mission:Space report

megrod74

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Well, we rode M:S - it was me (late 20's), DH (mid 30's) and my mom (early 50's). DH almost backed out because he gets sick on Body Wars and Star Tours, but he gave in to the peer pressure:teeth: ( I kept tellilng him he could use the "chicken exit"). None of us had any problems. the next day my mom and I rode it again, but I could feel everything more because I knew what to expect. I never felt sick, just like I was on the verge, if that makes any sense. I took Meclizine both times, but I took 2 before the first ride. My mom described the feeling as you get off similar to when you have a few drinks while sitting down and then you stand up. I definitely recommend having a seat on the provided benches, just to make sure you're ok.
On the other hand, some friends of ours (1 woman in her 20's, 2 in their 50's, and one man in his 30's) and none of the women liked it, one even felt motion sick for a few hours - and she's never experienced that before. I think she called the ride an Instrument of the Devil.
It's one of those things that you just have to ride because you can't predict how it'll affect you. My only advice would be to ride it later in the day so if you have to go back to your room, it won't be a whole day wasted!

edited to say: I really enjoyed it! I thought it was cool:D

Thank you for your report. Mission Space is a great ride. Neither my wife nor I had any problems during the ride itself. The special effects are some of the best done by Disney every. However, we both were a little dizzy afterwards. We had fast passes to try the ride again after doing the single rider line. Neither of us were up to riding this ride twice in a short time period.

Mission Space is one of the best rides that I have expierenced and I will definitely recommend it to everyone.

Thanks for the report....

I cant wait until December when im go for launch!:duck:

these things are cool... hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter