• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MJ's new Blog

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
Ok, so I have started a blog for MJ's Health updates, pictures, CM Appreciation Notes and Magical Moments so everything can be found in one place I am still working on getting everything on there, but I have gotten a lot posted....I'll try hard to get it current and keep it updated.... here is the linkie.... http://journals.aol.com/mommytomjm/MJsBlog/

I'll have time to look at it this weekend. Thanks for the link, I'm looking forward to looking at it.

Hey there, we're here....it has been a rough week, tho ironically not because of MJ's stuff (mostly) Not three hours after I put her blog up someone came on and made a snotty comment....you'd think that I'd be better about letting things roll off of my back after all we've been through......

She started her Trileptal this week for her epilepsy, her wheelchair is in paperwork heck, her OT started Wednesday (unsure about how the OT interacts with her, we may need to change) decided to wait one more year to decide about school. It's been a week in the life of the parents of MJ! LOL Thanks for caring and aksing, it means a lot to me, espceically this week.

MommytoMJM- Thanks for giving us the update! MJM is so lucky to have a mommy like you that takes the care, thought and the time to journal your experiences together.

Happy Blogging :flower:

I have to go and read her blog since I love your updates- found a place to post similarly to a good site ( I'm rather computer illiterate!). It's the CaringBridge site- I might sign up there but haven't found the time. Kathy

Sorry to hear someone made snotty comments to you. I have heard of other people having the same experience on their websites. It's sad people have to try to make something bad out of something good. :sad2:

Hi Bonny: MISS YOU - we have to get together again real soon. Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated and I feel I am still close to you even tho we don't see each other much. Our hearts are together even tho our houses are not... :love2:

krdisneybound said:
Hi Bonny: MISS YOU - we have to get together again real soon. Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated and I feel I am still close to you even tho we don't see each other much. Our hearts are together even tho our houses are not... :love2:

Awww, I miss you too Kay! Glad you like the updates....so much new is happening, gotta write more....

Just keep smiling!!! I know how you feel....wheelchair has been ordered now for 4 months....was not here for our WDW trip. After 7 years of being seizure free (David is on Tegratol XR and it has been GREAT!!) he has a huge grand mal seizure in WDW ...... but what can you do....just keep smiling and keep thinking it could be worse....it could be worse. Loved the Blog. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! She is a lucky girl to have a Mom who truly fights for her! YEAH for you!!! (I had tears reading about CRUSH ..that is so neat!)

I cannot believe someone could be so nasty :( I enjoy reading her blog Bonnie! I also think MJ is very blessed to have such a loving and patient mom!! :)

Hiya Tasha!!!!!

How you doin'?

Tasha is a friend of mine who lives here in FL with me gang! It is nice to see you on the board....now get your kiester out to WDW for a day to spend some time with us! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter