MK fireworks dessert party booking not showing up.?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
May 24th is my 60 day booking day but I looked today (21st) to check availability for dates leading up to it. However, it only has dates clickable through April 8th (if you click they all say sold out) But nothing past April 8th is even clickable to check it's just grayed out.

I've never booked one of these before because too expensive for my larger family but this is just a mother daughter trip, so we want to treat ourselves and I'm getting nervous for booking. It seems like maybe it's messed up.

While the dessert parties should be available to book 60 days out, that is not always the case. Last time I booked I had to wait another couple of weeks. Just keep checking if the dates don’t show up right away. Have fun… we loved the experience!

Word of advice. If it’s not letting you book this party on the app. Book it through the website. Also if the time isn’t showing up, put 7:30pm, not dinner.

Last edited:
I had issues booking the party for May 5th this morning. On my laptop it showed no availability & on the app when I clicked the time to reserve it then basically said not available. I tried back & forth on both devices for 30 - 40 minutes. I then called WDW dining @ 7AM and they were able to book us for May 5th.

Same, but they added the avaibility late I think. This morning it wasn’t showing anything and after a bit they appeared. I think they were only a bit late

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter