MK Opening Hours

disneymomtofour

Mouseketeer
We have CRT PS for Friday,Feb. 13 at 8:15. (not a Magic Hour day) Assuming the park opens at 9:00 as scheduled, would there be parts of the park not opening until 10:00? I have seen some talk about Frontierland/Adventureland opening later than the rest of the park. I was planning on doing Fantasyland and Tommorrowland on a Magic Hour day, but if they are the only sections open from 9:00 to 10:00 we would need to start our day with some of those rides.

Thanks in advance!:confused:

Welcome to the DIS, <b>disneymomtofour</b>, I'm very glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

I'm going to bump this question back to page one for you so that some of our veterans can offer advice.

On normal entry days, Adventureland and Toontown Fair open at 10am. Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Main St. will open at 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter