MNSSHP - 10/30 - Now SOLD OUT - Any advice on how to deal with crowds?

BrianD

DIS Veteran
I just saw on wdwig.com that MNSSHP for 10/30 is now also sold out. Fortunately we already have tickets, but my question is, does anyone experienced with a sold out MNSSHP have any advice on a plan of attack to make it a successful evening? BTW, it will just be my DW & and myself.

Thanks for any and all advice!!!

::MickeyMo

We were there last year on the 31st and it was sold out. The crowds really didn't seem bad.

I would get your picture taken first. The lines got longer as the evening went on.

Although the candy lines looked long, they moved fast.

It seems as all lines moved quickly.

Just keep in mind that Sold Out at a Halloween or Christmas party is still less people than a slow season day in the park during regular hours. There are a limited amount of tickets sold, so even the sold out nights are not bad. As was stated the photo line tends to get long and the candy lines seem long, but move fast. The best advice is to watch the 2nd parade and enjoy the rides during the first...or if you want to watch the first watch it in Frontierland, just like any parade, Main Street gets full... Also just like normal nights in the park with 2 parades a lot of people will leave after the fireworks... they watch the first parade and then the fireworks and then they leave. Later in the night it gets slower. The other thing to remember is that you can enter MK with your Halloween ticket as early as 4pm so even though the day guests are still in the park until 6pm you get a little extra time to enjoy :)

do fridays usually sale out? we are thinking 2004 and trying to decode what would be the best night for the party.:wave:

I would think Fridays would be busier than weeknights because they'd be more popular with locals. JMO, though! :)

We were there last night and it was sold out. We went last year on a Friday and thought this year was much more crowded. In fact we didn't get a lot done at all, but we also have 2 children which slowed us down a bit compared to just 2 adults going. For some reason it just felt more crowded this year then last. I to believe that most locals go on a Friday, it's just easier with people working and kids going to school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter