• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[I think one of the best way is for you to monitor the posted wait times during this upcoming party through the app. If you don't have it get it. Hopefully our September peeps will post their experiences here or on the Main Thread too but most likely it won't encompass all the rides and several will make mention of a ride wait time but not note what time they saw it, so that's a bit useless.[/QUOTE]

I will watch the times at tomorrow's party. I can't really watch too close on Friday because that is when we arrive!!!! I have decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and purchase tickets for the party on 09/17 as well. I ordered Incredibles shirts for our family off of Amazon this morning and bought masks from Hobby lobby I will need to paint black. I am hoping that the shirts make it in time and that they fit!!!! It is all so last minute it is freaking me out a bit!

I think I will try and split M&G of Pooh and Friends and the 7 dwarfs into two different parties. So it's back to the drawing board a little bit. I would be lost with out this thread!

We were originally supposed to attend the party on 9/12. We will now be attending on Tuesday 9/19 as we pushed our trip back a week bc of Irma. I am thinking of adding the 9/17 party to our plans. I was thinking of adding this party so we can ride rides with shorter wait times. ( bc we lost all of our good FPs when we moved our trip) I have noticed that many have also pushed their trips back a week and that the resorts are at capacity. The original night we planned to attend crowds were to be predicted to be low. I have a feeling that the parties next week will most likely have larger crowds than expected. (I could be wrong. I'm no expert by any means!) I was wondering what ride wait times are like a crowded parties? The tickets are expensive and if the wait times would be similar to regular park days, maybe it wouldn't be worth it? Or, if the parties are super crowded, maybe I would need 2 parties to get done what I had hoped to do at one? Any thoughts?
Even on a sold out night, ride wait times will be minimal, as most party-goers focus on the party exclusive events. The longest waits we've had at a party have been for PPF and SDMT, both around 30 minutes closer to the end of the night (after fireworks). Most of the other rides are near walk ons. The one exception is HM as it gets extra "haunted" on party nights. But otherwise you shouldn't be waiting longer than 10-15 minutes anywhere.

(I will add, though, if it's a rainy night, that could drive more people away from party events and onto the rides.)

Thanks @Cluelyss!!! I am working on my plans right now. Would you say that character lines are shorter during parades or fireworks? I'm thinking I am going to fit in Pooh M&G on our mainly rides party.

Thanks @Cluelyss!!! I am working on my plans right now. Would you say that character lines are shorter during parades or fireworks? I'm thinking I am going to fit in Pooh M&G on our mainly rides party.
Character lines really stay long all night. Kenny the Pirate has great info on his site when to meet who for the shortest wait - though many are either "first thing" or "end of the night." LOL. For Pooh & Friends, you best bet is to line up around 6:30 and you should have no problem making their first set. They are tricky because they take breaks every hour.

Character lines really stay long all night. Kenny the Pirate has great info on his site when to meet who for the shortest wait - though many are either "first thing" or "end of the night." LOL. For Pooh & Friends, you best bet is to line up around 6:30 and you should have no problem making their first set. They are tricky because they take breaks every hour.

I will do Pooh at our second party then. Are the 7 Dwarfs in the parades?

Do you have a link to this or is this the part that has to be paid for? I've looked on the site & couldn't find it. Thanks!!

I will watch the times at tomorrow's party. I can't really watch too close on Friday because that is when we arrive!!!! I have decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and purchase tickets for the party on 09/17 as well. I ordered Incredibles shirts for our family off of Amazon this morning and bought masks from Hobby lobby I will need to paint black. I am hoping that the shirts make it in time and that they fit!!!! It is all so last minute it is freaking me out a bit!

I think I will try and split M&G of Pooh and Friends and the 7 dwarfs into two different parties. So it's back to the drawing board a little bit. I would be lost with out this thread!

I plan to do all my M&G and Magic Shots on our first party, on our second party it's just to enjoy all the festivities and rides because it will be the busiest.
Looking over your current itinerary be careful of "Tag Team" trick or treating begins at 7pm.

The character locator is a paid service, yes, and is worth its weight in gold!

It really is and very fairly priced too.

Had to run a few errands, tried to do it quickly but traffic had other plans, almost done with the name badge. I'm at 5 days on my countdown, I feel like I have too much to do still. :scared:

DH and I now have 10/1 party tickets (rescheduled our trip due to Irma)

Updated our plans for 10/1. I asked DH if he preferred splitting the day and taking a break mid-day or going around noon until midnight and he chose the latter (which is what I was leaning towards as well). I'm sure we will be exhausted by the time we get back to our room that night haha!

Getting excited for my party! DD has no clue. Had lots of free time yesterday since schools were closed. I was able to finish up an elena dress and her party shirt. I thought a themed shirt and shorts would be the most comfortable for her if it's hot or rainy. Going to try to post the pic of her shirt. Hope this works.

Attachments

• 20170912_172718_resized.jpg
    20170912_172718_resized.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 20
@MrsDanielle
Hi and :welcome: to the party! Please follow Itinerary Guidelines:

This is the time you must be at this location
This is the time you should be done with your experience
Keep your FP's to the right side to avoid confusion.

EXAMPLE:
3:00-3:30
FP Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana 3:20-4:20

Additional Info:

At Frontierland the parade will start at 11:15. If you want to find a front row spot and see the Headless Horseman subtract 30 minutes. So now your time changes from 11:15 to 10:45. The parade lasts 20 minutes which means it will be over by 11:35.

10:45-11:35 11:15 Boo To You Parade at Frontierland

Since Hocus Pocus starts at 12:00, subtract 20 minutes = 11:40

11:40-12:20 12am Hocus Pocus

Your itinerary has been posted to the Main Post for easier access. Please do NOT re-post your itinerary. If you make changes just post a note! Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked here...
What has everyone experienced in regards to Moana wait times?
I heard they have been as long as 3 hours? Is this true?
If so, what has everyone's strategy been with meeting her?
What time did you line up?

They have strict rules on masks for adults and kids at the party and I have seen them enforce them.

14 and older they do not allow masks, 13 and under they cant cover entire face or eyes.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/

14 and older they do not allow masks, 13 and under they cant cover entire face or eyes.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/[/QUOTE]

Oh! I didn't really think about that. When I think of mask, I think of something scary that covers the whole face. I didn't think about those bands that go around the Incredible character's eyes. I guess only my daughter will get to wear one. We were only going to wear them for a couple photos. :sad:

Last edited:
Oh! I didn't really think about that. When I think of mask, I think of something scary that covers the whole face. I didn't think about those bands that go around the Incredible character's eyes. I guess only my daughter will get to wear one. We were only going to wear them for a couple photos. :sad:

They were strict on it last year, but you can always try and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter