MNSSHP 2019 - DVC admit time?

I can confirm last year it was 8 - we had friends who were not DVC, visiting WDW but not staying with us. I entered alone with my DVC card and my hubby took our three kids and four friends in with his card.

I too am hoping for 2PM as we are not visiting any other park this trip. Has there been any announcements yet?
I’ve not seen any announcement but the page under the member benefits lists the 2 pm entry time. Of course it is possible they updated the page with the 2019 dates and forgot to remove that part from last year’s information.

I have bought a MNSSHP ticket last Friday and the CM on the phone told me I can enter at 2pm. I have an AP so I have no use of the perk but I'm glad it's back for people who can use it.

I have bought a MNSSHP ticket last Friday and the CM on the phone told me I can enter at 2pm. I have an AP so I have no use of the perk but I'm glad it's back for people who can use it.
Ooh yay this is great news! Hoping it’ll also be the case for MVMCP. When they dropped MVMCP dates I called DVC member services that day asking about 2pm entry time and she didn’t see any info about it for this year but expected that news to be released down the road.

This is great news! We enjoyed it last year at MVMCP and will be attending both MNSSHP and MVMCP this year as well. We are AP holders but my mother-in-law who will be attending the Christmas party again with us this year is not! Yayyy!

Does anyone know if this is a Direct Through Disney DVC perk or one of those slim things that resale owners are allowed to do as well? Don't have a trip planned yet, but it is good know lol.

Does anyone know if this is a Direct Through Disney DVC perk or one of those slim things that resale owners are allowed to do as well? Don't have a trip planned yet, but it is good know lol.
Last year, it was a "Membership Magic" perk so for all direct and resale prior to 4/4/2016. They will ask to see your DVC membership card at the entrance. (This is if they offer it again)

Last year, it was a "Membership Magic" perk so for all direct and resale prior to 4/4/2016. They will ask to see your DVC membership card at the entrance. (This is if they offer it again)

Thanks! That's what I figured but couldn't hurt to ask!

As it reads to me it doesn't mention anything about needing to be staying ON PROPERTY at the time of event but member and up to 7 guestas so 8 in total can enter at 2 pm.

So if I am the member with the blue card and I have an AP and have 8 guests with me can I get my 8 guests in and I just enter with my Annual Pass?
Since it says the member and up to 7 guests I would assume you are only allowed a max of 7 guests not eight. You certainly could try but the MNSSHP entrance is segregated from the regular daytime park entrances (ie where you would have to enter using your AP). To take advantage of the DVC benefit it sounds like you would be required to enter MK using your party ticket and accompany your guests (up to the 7 allowed). For you to enter with your AP you’d have to use the regular entrance in which case you wouldn’t be using your party ticket to enter and you wouldn’t be accompanying your guests.

Last edited:
Since it says the member and up to 7 guests I would assume you are only allowed a max of 7 guests not eight. You certainly could try but the MNSSHP entrance is segregated from the regular daytime park entrances (ie where you would have to enter using your AP). To take advantage of the DVC benefit it sounds like you would be required to enter MK using your party ticket and accompany your guests (up to the 7 allowed). For you to enter with your AP you’d have to use the regular entrance in which case you wouldn’t be using your party tickets enter and you wouldn’t be accompanying your guests.
Makes sense. This is a nice perk. Happy I am able to utilize it!

Under Important Information, it says: "All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid DVC Membership Card must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up"

Have people had to do this in the past? Just just show their blue card?
Last year, we showed up after 4 with all other party guests and went straight to the gate. I recall a similar statement with an after hours party we went to over the winter and again went straight to the gate with the tickets on our magic bands.

Under Important Information, it says: "All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid DVC Membership Card must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up"

Have people had to do this in the past? Just just show their blue card?
Last year, we showed up after 4 with all other party guests and went straight to the gate. I recall a similar statement with an after hours party we went to over the winter and again went straight to the gate with the tickets on our magic bands.
I’ve never had to do this. Had tickets mailed in the past as well as linked to magic bands and all were active at the gate.

I’ve never had to do this. Had tickets mailed in the past as well as linked to magic bands and all were active at the gate.
We always buy them online and they are linked right to our magic bands as well. If you have the My Disney Experience and link your DVC account, you can buy the discounted tickets and link them right to your bands.

How many people do they let in with the DVC member? We have a group of 12 going down together...

From the DVC Website:

Early Entry to the Park

When attending this event, Members and their guests can enter Magic Kingdom park as early as 2:00 PM!
Simply present your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and your event ticket at the main entrance touch points to take advantage of this benefit. Valid for the Member and up to 7 guests with tickets to this event—a total of 8 people.

Hello,
Long time DVC owner - first time considering attending MNSSHP for Oct 2019. I called DVC today to ask about the 2PM DVC member admit time on party day (earlier than the 4PM ticket holder time) that I have heard on podcasts. DVC's reply was "a 2PM member time has not been announced for MNSSHP 2019 yet"..... Does anyone have a take on this? Is it historical that DVC members are invited into the MK at 2PM? Is this just semantics/formality for DVC to hold the 'announcement' ?

TIA

From the DVC website:

Early Entry to the Park

When attending this event, Members and their guests can enter Magic Kingdom park as early as 2:00 PM!
Simply present your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and your event ticket at the main entrance touch points to take advantage of this benefit. Valid for the Member and up to 7 guests with tickets to this event—a total of 8 people.

If you can enter the park at 2pm, can you make any FP for 2-7pm when the party officially starts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter