MNSSHP...Any sold out dates yet?

lauraljp

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has heard of any sold out dates yet?

We are going on the 31st and figure that one will be, but wondered if that one, or any other dates are gone yet.

Laura

Haven't heard of it is sold out? We expect it to be pretty full, but we'll be with a group of people, (6 adults/4 kids). Still should be great!! :D

I just got off the phone from ordering my MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets. All dates for both events were still available. Though in previous years Oct. 31st has been reported as sold out for MNSSHP.

disfan100

How many tickets are sold for this event ?(vs tickets sold on a regular park day?) In other words- Will the parks be less crowded at night for the party?

Thanks! We are going to our first MNSSHP this year and we can't wait!

I don't know about MNSSHP, but for MVMCP we were told that there were a limited number of tickets for that night.... imagine our surprise when we arrived and couldn't move an inch, watching the parade, due to all the people there..... and that was in early December! I will say this- after the parade was over , we tried to go to the special things they had going on, but they were a full, so we ended up riding all the rides.... practically all by ourselves. So- in one way it was really crowded... in another way- it was really abandoned! If you want to see special programs etc.- I would suggest doing that while the first parade is going- and then , when the second parade comes by, take time to watch it then. Maybe that will help some. GOOD LUCK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter