MNSSHP or MVMCP?

Which is better: MNSSHP or MVMCP?

• MNSSHP

• MVMCP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bbgrizzle

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF & survived <
Hi,
We are trying to plan next year's vacation. We are doing WDW followed by a 7-day DCL cruise. The cruise is currently booked for Halloween, but we are considering switching to early December. After weighing everything, I think it will depend on whether we want to go to MVMCP or MNSSHP. We have never been to either. Can you please tell me which you prefer and why? MNSSHP would be the week before halloween, and MVMCP would be early December, if that makes a difference. Also, we have 3 DD's, ages 10, 7, and 3 by that time. Thank you!

In my opinion, MVMCP wins, hands down. Nobody does Christmas like Disney. It also depends on which holiday you like more. I much prefer Christmas.

MVMCP
All the christmas decorations, snow falling on main street, free hot chocolate & cookies.
Also besides MVMCP there is the CP at Epcot. Christmas time in Disney, what could be better. :teeth:
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We attended our first MNSSHP earlier this month and enjoyed it but MVMCP got my vote, we just love the festive holiday atmosphere.

We went to MNSSHP last year, and LOVED it much more than I had anticipated. We almost never watch the parades, but that night we did, and it was really great. LOVED the headless horseman starting the parade, and the haunted mansion music all over the place, all the trick or treating and the people dressed up in their costumes. It was soooo well done, and so uniquely memorable.

Having said that, we are doing the MVMCP for the first time this year, and are looking forward to it, so I don't have the two to compare yet. Though I love both holidays, my personal preference would probably be for xmas, and that should probably be your deciding factor for which your family would choose to do.

You really can't lose though. I really loved MNSSHP, and I'm sure MVMCP is amazing, too. Good luck in deciding!!!!!

I choose MCVMCP because it's great to see all the liights and decorations on main street and through out the park. The shows are really good too.

No question MVMCP. We've been to both, and while both are great, there is nothing like Christmastime in WDW.

We did our first MVMCP last year and our first MNSSHP earlier in October. We liked them both, and each had their special things. I love both Halloween and Christmas, so while it was really cool to see the colored lights on the main street buildings with the flying witch and mickey bat shadowed on them and hear the spooky music during the halloween party, it was simply AWESOME to walk down main street in the snow at the christmas party!!!!!! Another difference is that all the parks are decorated for christmas all the time. Even on off party days. There is very little up for halloween outside of party nights.

What I liked about the Halloween Party
- Spooky music being played on main street
- lights and shadows on the main street building
- the headless horseman before for the parade
- getting to trick or treat
- some of the characters being dressed in costume
- cinderellas coach sitting in the pumkin patch

What I liked about the Christmas Party and Disney in early Dec.
- Snow on main street!!
- the special christmas parade
- characters dressed in scarves and hats etc.
- free hot chocolate and cookies all night
- all the different christmas shows during the party
- snow on main street
- christmas decorations up at all the parks
- the osbourne lights at MGM
- the santa's from around the world at Epcot
- all the hotels are decorated defferent for the holidays
- special christmas tree lighting ceremony at all the parks
- candlelight procession at Epcot
- pointsettia trees at epcot
- christmas music being played at the parks
- gingerbread house at GF

I need to get my pictures out and see what else I missed! If I was going to go back and do one of the parties again, it would be the christmas party!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter