MNSSHP ticket crisis!

candleonwater

The Tag Fairy has been around forever
Has anyone misplaced their tickets? What did you do? I put them in a safe place, only, of course, now I can't find them! :confused:

I would look a couple more days, if you can't find them call WDW and ask for replacements, they should have the ticket numbers on file if you ordered over the phone. One time I did not receive my MVMCP tickets, lost in the mail, and they replaced them.

I would look for another couple of days and then ring WDW for a replacement.

Erika, we're in the same boat. We still have some time to find ours (we leave in 9 days), but it's aggrevating!!

Maybe our tickets are together somewhere!!

Nancy

I never lost MNSSHP tickets, but one time, when I was 17, I started packing late the night before I was leaving for a one month trip to Germany. Of course my mom tried to get me to do it sooner - but I didn't listen...and I could not find my PASSPORT anywhere!!! I was up all night, until 6 am the next morning, searching the entire house for it (without waking my parents!!). :eek:

Fortunately, I did find it, but I learned my lesson about packing early from that trip!!! :rolleyes:

You'll find them -- if not, I'm sure you'll be able to get them replaced....

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter