Mnsshp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clifton Tesh

DIS Veteran
How far in advanced do they know the schedule and pricing for mnsshp?

Going October 2020 and would love to attend, just want to be able to budget the tickets in and make sure it's happening on one of our days.

How far in advanced do they know the schedule and pricing for mnsshp?

Going October 2020 and would love to attend, just want to be able to budget the tickets in and make sure it's happening on one of our days.
You can check this year’s pricing and know that 2020 prices won’t be less than 2019’s prices.

Parties run Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday unless you’re going during Columbus Day week.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ty-a-frightfully-festive-celebration.3729471/

You can check this year’s pricing and know that 2020 prices won’t be less than 2019’s prices.

Parties run Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday unless you’re going during Columbus Day week.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ty-a-frightfully-festive-celebration.3729471/
We start out vacation on 10/10 which I guess is Columbus day weekend. We go home 10/18...if the wife can drag me away. If I get another job offer from Disney while I'm there again... She might not get me away.

Should also ask, do they add it to our package and let us make payments or do I have to pay up front?

We start out vacation on 10/10 which I guess is Columbus day weekend. We go home 10/18...if the wife can drag me away. If I get another job offer from Disney while I'm there again... She might not get me away.
Historically, the Sunday party becomes a Monday party - 10/12.

Enjoy MNSSHP, its a lot of fun. Sound like they will have a new firework show for this year. Should be even better next year.
Just watch for when they release the tickets, usually late spring, early summer.. Depending on the night you plan to attend, some sell out and others don't, so getting your ticket early can be improtant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter