• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Model rooms

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
Hello! What model rooms are available to tour and where are they located? We’ll be in WDW next week. Thanks!

We went today. They have CCV and Riviera. You go to the preview center at Saratoga springs. The member showings are at 2 and 3 pm.

We were surprised at how small the master bedroom is, it felt like the smallest one yet.

We went today. They have CCV and Riviera. You go to the preview center at Saratoga springs. The member showings are at 2 and 3 pm.

We were surprised at how small the master bedroom is, it felt like the smallest one yet.

I agree - the master is tiny!

If members go to the members tour do they still give you fastpasses or do you have to schedule a tour to get those?

I thought the master had a big walk in closet? Like, big enough to fit a pack and play. (Even if not gargantuan, I was not put off by the size of the closet.)

If members go to the members tour do they still give you fastpasses or do you have to schedule a tour to get those?
No fast passes for the members tour, maybe if you buy they will. To me it was rushed, get you in and out. Took less than 30 minutes. They spend more time talking how they decided to build RIV then letting you look at the rooms.

I thought the master had a big walk in closet? Like, big enough to fit a pack and play. (Even if not gargantuan, I was not put off by the size of the closet.)
Riviera master closet? No, most definitely not gargantuan.

The master closet at Riviera is very small, maybe 5-6 feet long and a little wider than the width of the hangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter