Moderates W/Codes Sold Out For Some June Dates

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
I am not scheduled to go to WDW at all this year . . .but just for ha ha's I called CRO to find out what the rates/availability for June 20 - June 25 . . .with Mousesavers Code . . .CM said POR, CBR and CS were completely booked with those codes . . .which makes me wonder how many rooms are set aside in each resort with the codes that are out . . .I then asked about the Deluxe Resorts . . .WL only had Woods View available with the code, CR only had Tower available . . .CM said the rates were good at being 30% off . . .no AP rates in sight yet . . .Poly GV was $272/w tax per night . . .I didn't even bother asking about GF . . .

I just wonder if they are just "blocked" out and not actually "sold out"!!??:confused:
With POFQ closing they need to put those people into these resorts. I would be willing to bet that alot of those being moved had codes, so they will use the rooms that were allocated for codes at these resorts too.
I'm sure they aren't going to use up their "regular rack" rate rooms and give those to the guests that are getting upgrades! Have you seen the upgrade rates!!! :eek:

We have reservations for in June for POFQ. We have not heard diddley-squat from WDW about where we will be staying. If they don't have rooms at Moderates oh well....maybe they are just holding some rooms for transfers from FQ. Who knows. I haven't tried calling them because I don't know where I want to stay. I have been reading the WDWIG and think I make up my mind and then look at another resort.....I just can't decide. I don't really want another moderate because we were looking forward to using both POR and FQ. We are not going to go to parks very much...not in this budget. So I hope they don't have rooms at moderates and I get...hmmmmm a presidential suite for all my trouble :D :) :mad: :sunny: :crazy:

I love planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter