• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moisture absorbing socks

jnl81

Earning My Ears
Just a warning about those moisture absorbing socks. Don't remember the brand but got them at K-Mart. I didn't wash them before I wore them. I decided to wear them on the day we went to MK, all day. I ended up with some kind of rash, right wear the socks were pushed down near my ankles. Didn't itch or hurt but that's the only thing I can think of that caused it.

Were they cool-max/ I havn't bought them but have seen them there...sorry that happened on your trip!

I already threw away the packaging so I don't remember what they were. They came in a set of 2 pairs and were in the men's section. At least it didn't bother me! And what's funny was, it was only on the inside of my legs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter