Moles!!!!

castleview

I'm on my 103rd attempt to grown
Ok, my backyard is very soft thanks to a mole. I just planted some perennials back there which are OK so far. I've put down some mole plants but not sure if they will work. What has worked for you?

Ridding the lawn and garden of mole food (they eat grubs) is the first step. I use Milky Spore, which is an organic grub parasite. It takes 2 years to build it up in the soil (apply according to directions), but after that, you should never have to reapply again.

There are stories that an application of Castor oil over the surface of the soil will repel moles and voles, which are actually much more destructive (voles are vegetarians, and eat the roots of your plants).

Ridding the lawn and garden of mole food (they eat grubs) is the first step. I use Milky Spore, which is an organic grub parasite. It takes 2 years to build it up in the soil (apply according to directions), but after that, you should never have to reapply again.

There are stories that an application of Castor oil over the surface of the soil will repel moles and voles, which are actually much more destructive (voles are vegetarians, and eat the roots of your plants).

Thank you for the info. Do you need anything special to dispense it? A spreader?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter