Monday, Is it a good day at the Dollar counter?

mamadonna

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are going to Disney, Flying in this Monday. I rented a Mini van for !99.99 a week from Dollar. I have only read good things about dollar.

So I was thinking, monday should have a good selection of cars. We arrive at 4PM and i would think the weekend returns will be cleaned and ready for us?

What do you think? Anyone travel on weekdays too?

Hi mamadonna!:wave:

We're flying into MCO on Monday too but our flight lands at 10:20am and yes we've also booked with Dollar so I hope there's a nice clean intermediate with our name on it too!:p

Have a great time!;) :)

We have rented from Dollar for years now and arrived on a Monday last year with no problem getting a van. If you don't like the one they give you (once ours smelled) all you have to do is go to the booth and ask for a different one. They have regular sized caravans and if you want a Grand Caravan they will tack on about $6 a day. Before last summer they only had grand caravans so we were pritty upset with the tacked on cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter