Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

Val
tu.gif

sleepydog25
tu.gif

Good morning everybody. Pm sent. Oh look. I'm right.

Kenny Rogers is a cheater.

BDG

If the Giants beat the Falcons (they did) and the Falcons beat the Steelers (they did) then that makes the Giants better than the Steelers (they are).

Football math.

Loubon said:
If the Giants beat the Falcons (they did) and the Falcons beat the Steelers (they did) then that makes the Giants better than the Steelers (they are).

Football math.

Football helmet! :)

patriotshelmet.jpg

Good Morning riddlers. I have no coffee in the house and can not get out. Blah. I am in for a rough morning. No tylenol either.

I'm in by the way. Congrats Spike and GaTech. Sorry Donna. Sorry B.

It's official.....Im boycotting this riddle today because...

well.....

you are all poopyheads! :snooty:

and I dont like any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

cept maybe horsey....Im gonna take her some coffee!

Good Morning. PM sent and I believe I am IN :cool1:

I'm staying out of the football talk, except I was :rotfl: at Sher's comment :rotfl: :rotfl:

Off to get some work done. Busy morning here. Everybody play nice ;)

:wave:

firstmickey said:

well.....

Hey......who you callin' a poopyhead????

bdg100 said:
Good morning everybody. Pm sent. Oh look. I'm right.

Kenny Rogers is a cheater.

BDG

Now B....no disrespecting today's riddle mistress...or she might take away your TU! ;) :teeth:

Ok....NOW I'm done and boycotting!!!! ;)

firstmickey said:

well.....

Thanks baby! And I bet if Spike hadn't been such a cheapo, your extra cheering at the big game would have made the difference. :teeth: Sorry Spike, I meant sensible.... ;)

I'm in - and earlier than normal too! At least I think I'm in. Maybe I'm not. Of course, then again, maybe I nailed it. But then again, maybe it was too easy. I mean, she said it was easy, but then again, what if it's not? What if that was just a ploy? WHat if she just wanted to confuse us? WHat if its really hard to understand?

Okay okay, I hear you. Your poor attempt at humor is not near as funny as you think Mark. Give it a rest.

I hear you. Maybe it was a little funny?

Have a super day!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
I'm in - and earlier than normal too! At least I think I'm in. Maybe I'm not. Of course, then again, maybe I nailed it. But then again, maybe it was too easy. I mean, she said it was easy, but then again, what if it's not? What if that was just a ploy? WHat if she just wanted to confuse us? WHat if its really hard to understand?
Too funny, but I felt exactly like this this morning, Mark!

Loubon said:
Admit it....when you first started reading it you thought he was going to make fun of Tooty's thread from the other day. I know I did! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought the same thing :rotfl: :banana:

Loubon said:

Football math.

Actually, I believe that's known as the Transitory Rule of Football.

horsegirl said:
And I bet if Spike hadn't been such a cheapo, your extra cheering at the big game would have made the difference. :teeth: Sorry Spike, I meant sensible.... ;)

Cheap? Moi? Actually, I don't think it would've helped -- Donna was at the Pittsburgh/Rutgers game on Saturday, and look how that one turned out. :rolleyes:

Oh, btw, PM sent and I'm IN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter