Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

Good morning Riddlers! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Today's the day, according to the cow-town news this morning, that you are supposed to throw out your leftovers or risk food poisoning.

PM sent, I am pretty sure I'm in but I'll leave that to the lovely riddle goddess to decide.

HAPPY MONDAY RIDDLERS!!! :yay:

PM sent and I'm IN!!!!

(and back at work :surfweb: )

PM sent and I am in.

Duck, I sent you a note on yesterday's riddle. I was thinking of you during the Pats/Bears game. Heh heh heh. I am not from Chicago. :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

horsegirl said:
Duck, I sent you a note on yesterday's riddle. I was thinking of you during the Pats/Bears game. Heh heh heh. I am not from Chicago. :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2:
I wasn't too worried about the game going in. I figured they had to play good defense, which they did, and be competitive. The Bears are going to coast into the playoffs. When two good teams play each other, the home team should have the edge. Plus that game was much more important to N.E.

The Pats should be more worried that they're going to be on the road for most of the playoffs, it looks like.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I wasn't too worried about the game going in.

With the amount of turnovers, it is a surprise than anyone won. Hay, as a Pats fan, I am thrilled. The Bears are a force to be reckoned with.

Aren't you touched I thought of you? :teeth:

Good morning riddlers! I'm ba-ack!
I inwardly groan when the title of the riddle proclaims that it's "EASY" because then I figure I'll need a big ole mint and end up feeling totally inadequate and stupid. But this morning, no false advertising! Hurray! :woohoo:

Chapter11
anipilot.gif

paigevz
anipilot.gif

Dyan
anipilot.gif

Angel
anipilot.gif

snowwite
anipilot.gif

babynurse1
anipilot.gif

Proudmomto3boys
anipilot.gif

kpk89
anipilot.gif

Duckfan
anipilot.gif

cantw8
anipilot.gif

horsegirl
anipilot.gif

hiwaygal
anipilot.gif

HMHunters
anipilot.gif

Jessica
anipilot.gif

Craig~Who gets bonus TUs for serenading me this morning
anipilot.gif
anipilot.gif
anipilot.gif
anipilot.gif

Laura. Is this in the proper order? Not that I don't appreciate your efforts lovely goddess, but I do not understand how Chapter 11 is on top. :rolleyes:

Where are Angel and Donna? In the slammer?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
OK, I'm in, and I think I sent the PM to the right person, but that might not be the norm here today, so who knows?
Well I see you found your way here :rolleyes:

I'm IN!

Hope everybody's having a good start to the week. It's always so hard for me to get back into the swing of things after a holiday weekend.

Happy Monday Morning Riddlers!
1.gif

Sent my PM!

Holding my breath!

Good Morning, Riddlers!

PM sent!

Ursula

horsegirl said:
Laura. Is this in the proper order? Not that I don't appreciate your efforts lovely goddess, but I do not understand how Chapter 11 is on top. :rolleyes:

It's by order of importance.

Chapter 11 said:
It's by order of importance.

Some people just need their ego's stroked more than others ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter