Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

My comments? Designed to dig under your skin? Me??? :angel:

Who are you people again? :confused3

And why do I suddenly have that Mrs. Robinson song stuck in my head?

There's that response again... wow. What's that? Three times already today in about three hours?

Grrr... curse you all for being so strange and causing me to come here every day and have hours of my life sucked away! *Shakes fist*

Grrr... curse you all for being so strange and causing me to come here every day and have hours of my life sucked away! *Shakes fist*

Oh for crying out loud!!! Shut the hell up!

Hello everyone. Didnt have time to read this morning.Now I need to figure what has been going on all day and why Angel is telling everyone to STHU. I thought that was a special endearment reserved for Duck?

Hello everyone. Didnt have time to read this morning.Now I need to figure what has been going on all day and why Angel is telling everyone to STHU. I thought that was a special endearment reserved for Duck?

I spread the love;)

Junior Mint said:
Grrr... thank you all for being so wonderful and taking time out of your busy day to come here every day to educate me. You have made the hours of my life meaningful. *holds flowers*

Hey Mentos! I helped you out with some spelling errors. No really. Don't worry about it. Glad to help!

So, what is the deal with Mrs Robinson? Is someone here a cradle rober or just a fan of very bad old music (which is now stuck in my head-thanks!):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter