MONDAY RIDDLE: a Birthday Party for Loubon!

yetanotherjen said:
Last edited by yetanotherjen : Today at 08:51 AM. Reason: Oops double posts....Hey Mark?!? What happened with FSU Saturday?? Your heart ok??

YAJ, you don't know how heartstopping it was. Because I am a Troy University graduate. AND, my parents (who are non-FSU-fans) were here. And FSU has a history of losing when Mark and my dad are in the same room. Mark was not very happy for a while.

Oh, and it's okay that Troy lost. I never expected them to win. Besides, I'm a Bama girl at heart. And THEY won. :thumbsup2

lewdyan1 said:
OMG...you guys are all freaks! :rotfl2:

HEY!!!!!!!!!! We are NOT!!!!!!!!! :snooty:

well, ok....some of us are...Im sure Im not one of them! ;)

Ok...I confess. Im a freak. :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

but so are you darling! ;)

Whoops....almost forgot... :teeth: :blush:

Rhonda:
d2574.gif

I'm not a freak. I'm insane and a nutwing....and btw, I see none of you loves Lou as much as I do as I am the only one keeping that thing ALIVE for him.... :rotfl:

horsegirl said:
I'm not a freak. I'm insane and a nutwing....and btw, I see none of you loves Lou as much as I do as I am the only one keeping that thing ALIVE for him.... :rotfl:

You are ALSO a cutie and Lou loves you back!!

OH, and I AM IN. (I Hope!)

LOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY plus one!!!!! Love ya!!

firstmickey said:
and Horsey....whatcha talkin' about....you're IN! :teeth:
d2574.gif
Are you sure she's in? :confused3 Can we see proof. :3dglasses I would hate to think there is inappropriate cheating going on.

Work is going to force me into recap mode at this rate but.....

...I have to explain Horsey's gift later. It is not quite what you are thinking but it is certainly brilliant! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lewdyan1 said:
Are you sure she's in? :confused3 Can we see proof. :3dglasses I would hate to think there is inappropriate cheating going on.

Excuse me....but you are breaking Rule #1.....never argue with a Riddle goddess. And you ....of all people....should know better.

Being as....

1. You are riddle goddess too...and should know and enforce the rules....

and

2. You better hope that no one asks for YOUR work today.

I'm just sayin' :rolleyes1 ;) :teeth:

I already let RV slide on breakin' rule #2....Lou is always wrong....when he called him "smart".....( I was givin the new guy a break) :teeth:

Loubon said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tag fairy is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok...that one is permanent....I hope....I love it! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lewdyan1 said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Our leader would never cheat! ;) LYMI Donna! :rotfl2:

GADISNEYGIRL said:
YAJ, you don't know how heartstopping it was. Because I am a Troy University graduate. AND, my parents (who are non-FSU-fans) were here. And FSU has a history of losing when Mark and my dad are in the same room. Mark was not very happy for a while.

Oh, and it's okay that Troy lost. I never expected them to win. Besides, I'm a Bama girl at heart. And THEY won. :thumbsup2

I thought about Mark when we heard the score. We were at the UT vs. Airforce game. That was a heartstopper too.

I should have called him when they were behind and rubbed it in. (I'm mean that way :stir: )

lewdyan1 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdyan1
OMG...you guys are all freaks!

What consitutes a freak?

Maybe the fact that I think I'm a pirate? pirate:

Loubon said:

...I have to explain Horsey's gift later. It is not quite what you are thinking but it is certainly brilliant! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You aren't going to try to convince everyone you didn't have one, are you? :lmao: and thank you. :teeth:

and now some more Low Nutritional Value High Calorie Filler while we wait for the nextest whohooty (or should it be a hoowooty since today is a holiday?)...

firstmickey said:
Ok.....

first of all.....HI...I'm Donna!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Ok I'll admit that I was in the "who is Donna and what does she like to drink???" club... and now I feel like a big goober cause I see that she says she is Donna in her siggie, underneath something about princesses and her tags tell us she is there with a maragarita... (at least that is what she says but like we all know.. this is the internet so she probably is a guy from Akron looking to stalk me.... or collect all these gifts for "Lou" and then sell them on ebay)

firstmickey said:
and a special :welcome: to TwinkieMama...... :teeth: :thumbsup2 :wave:
d2574.gif

Thank you Donna! And now for my acceptance speech, I just so happen to have a few words prepared.... I want to thank all my peeps who made this possible. I thank Horsegirl who has always been there for me, who encouraged me and gave me the hot tip that the Monday riddle was the place to be. Thank you Horsegirl. I want to thank Sheridac for posting on my trippie back when it was young- you gave me confidence even though you were only there to tease Sleepydog, I didn't know that. I thought you were a raving fan. I also want to thank you for my flags.... both the regular and the snazzy multicolored ones. I was going to sell them on ebay to raise money for my next Disney trip but I find that I am just too attached. Thank you. And most of all, thank you Donna for letting me play the riddle even though I didn't know who you were. And thanks for the warm welcome!! You are one classy lady (or guy in Akron, whatever). And last, and least, RoyalVizier- you made me seek acceptance from strangers from the internet with your unwarrented and illogical preference for Kimmie (who started it I might add) so in a way I owe you a big thanks for in a round-a-bout way... but for what, I am not quite sure. And to all the others that there isn't time to mention- the running amuck crowd, you know who you are... thank you! thank you!

sheridac said:
DYAN!!!

I am imfended!!

I am NOT a freak!!

I am The Nutwing Commander!!!!! :teeth:

And don't forget Nutwing #2 as well, in addition to the original Nutwing #1! :teeth:

Hey Twinkie.....have another drink and relax. :teeth: :wave2: It's ok.....I actually found that quite funny! :teeth: We enjoy new people on the riddle and look forward to making fun of...ooops I mean....getting to know you too. :teeth: ;) :rotfl2: :woohoo:

anyone notice how quiet Gram has been since Cami got the wooooo hooooty from her........ :confused3 :teeth: :rotfl2:

We might have to let her get the twohoooty! ;)

TwinkieMama said:
And to all the others that there isn't time to mention- the running amuck crowd, you know who you are... thank you! thank you!

Angel and Moi - The everyday, here we are, searching Onstar, using our fingers and toes, seeking mints that are actually answers, using reference books, posting to any riddle on page one, YEP that's us :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter