Monday's 'It All About Lou' Riddle Thread

alabamaalan said:
rick_bentley_eclipselarge.jpg
Very funny :rolleyes:

TwinkieMama said:
I actually did know that. Reading textbooks comes in handy. Also I had a sudafed 'incident' as a child.... complete with hallucinations. I stayed off the stuff completely for years but then they pulled Tavis D from the market for a while and I had to go back. Now I have options but all the others put me into a coma like sleep which would prevent me taking care of my darling children. So this is me today: :Pinkbounc

Also the Ephedra plant (native to Utah!) can be brewed into a tea that has decongestant (and other) properties......

Good times. Stick with the peyote. Then you can truly appreciate the collected works of Carlos Castaneda.

TwinkieMama said:
Is is feed a cold and starve a fever? or the other way around?

It's the other way around.

I hope you feel better :wizard: :wizard:

Sudafed always made me hyper also. I hate any cold meds.

PM sent, I'm in.

Twinkie~ It's feed a fever (bacterial infection, your body needs the fuel to fight it) starve a cold (viral infection, so you're supposedly trying to deprive the virus of fuel)

Just a saying, our body needs fuel either way. Hope you feel better soon! pixiedust:

Chapter 11 said:
Good times. Stick with the peyote. Then you can truly appreciate the collected works of Carlos Castaneda.

Ones, you and Twinkie are soooo friggin smart. Where is the MENSA thread anyway?

BDG

TwinkieMama said:
Also the Ephedra plant (native to Utah!) can be brewed into a tea that has decongestant (and other) properties......

I had friends who brewed tea from "shrooms" found in the cow pasture :rotfl:

Then again, they also cut up muscle relaxers and snorted them. :rolleyes:

Umm...they were more like aquaintances than friends now that I think of it...

However, I believe in playing it safe, so I will eat whether it is a cold or fever! ::yes::

Isn't there Acetone in meth too? Yikes!
The guy at the Chevron is on Meth and has rotten teeth. All my foster kids I had were meth babies...sooooo sad!

I'm ok with Sudafed but too much Robitussin ought to be illegal. In a coughing fit once I chugged it and felt DED.

SO! We're(as in DH only) starting to finish our basement today. It's a HUGE space so it'll be a while. I keep going downstairs and saying "Are you done yet?" . I just keep gettin a blank stare at that. :confused3

alabamaalan said:
I had friends who brewed tea from "shrooms" found in the cow pasture :rotfl:

Then again, they also cut up muscle relaxers and snorted them. :rolleyes:

Umm...they were more like aquaintances than friends now that I think of it...

However, I believe in playing it safe, so I will eat whether it is a cold or fever! ::yes::
Yeah, your friends did this. Got it ;)

debloco said:
Twinkie~ It's feed a fever (bacterial infection, your body needs the fuel to fight it) starve a cold (viral infection, so you're supposedly trying to deprive the virus of fuel)

Just a saying, our body needs fuel either way. Hope you feel better soon! pixiedust:

I always thought this was an old wives tale (though those old wives often knew their stuff) but you my friend are making sense....

but I don't think I am so I'll just say :wave:

I INTERUPT THIS RIDDLE TO SAY:

TOMORROW'S RIDDLE WILL BE A HALLOWEEN PARTY!

you must come in costume! ;) and there will be treats! :teeth: :banana:

(maybe the Tag Fairy will provide the tricks!) ;) :confused3 :teeth:
You just never know! ;)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

TwinkieMama said:
Is is feed a cold and starve a fever? or the other way around?

I am not hungry so you can have the Wheat Thins.

You know what I always say. Feed a fever and feed a cold.

BDG

Hi Donna

I will be there. I'm gonna be a power ranger. Ok.

Your friend,

BDG

Chapter 11 said:
And now you know why it's the main ingridient in Crystal Meth. And why they restrict sales of it. PM sent, btw, and I think I'm in.

Chappie - you misspelt a word :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
and is crystal Meth jewelry???? Sold on home shopping, cuase I think I ordered it :rotfl2:

And I have to find a costume for tommorrow. I think I will wear fruit. Either Carmen somebody or the fruit of the loom guys :rotfl:

:wave: Chap - long time no see :3dglasses

firstmickey said:
I INTERUPT THIS RIDDLE TO SAY:

TOMORROW'S RIDDLE WILL BE A HALLOWEEN PARTY!

you must come in costume! ;) and there will be treats! :teeth: :banana:

(maybe the Tag Fairy will provide the tricks!) ;) :confused3 :teeth:
You just never know! ;)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I will have to see what I have in my photo bucket that is dis-approved :rolleyes1

Let's get this thing done. My day sucks toilet water, so let's woo hooty before noon.

Swooper alert :rotfl:

Horsey gave directions on doing this alone :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I will try to following them to the letter :teeth:

A way to make easy money. Economics 101

something like this, it is timing :teeth:

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter