monorail question

Pitter

Earning My Ears
As many times that I've been to Disney, I am not sure about something. Maybe somebody can help me. What is the order of resorts that the monorail takes. What I mean is, I am staying at the Polynesian, from there, what is the next stop, etc. Thank you to whoever knows the answer to this.

The resort monorail would go Polynesian, GF, MK, Contemporary, TTC, Polynesian. If you have a room near the TTC, you could walk over there and take the ferry boat or the express monorail (which goes direct from TTC to MK). When we stayed at the Poly, I requested a room near the TTC for this reason. Then you don't have to change trains for Epcot, you can catch it right there.

It is not necessary to have a room close to the TTC to walk there from the Polynesian. It is really not that far from anywhere in the resort, at most 10 minutes, more likely 5, unless you have mobility issues. If you are going to Epcot, it is always quicker to walk to the TTC than taking the resort monorail all the way around the lake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter