Monorail to Epcot ?

zahi

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to ride the Monorail from MK to Epcot & do the loop inside Epcot without depleting a 1 day off your passes ? In other words are you dropped off outside Epcot after doing a loop inside it ?

Sorry if this question sounds bizarre or naive but I've never been on the Monorail before but have seen its tracks inside FW in Epcot.

Thanks

The monorail does loop throughout Epcot first, but it drops you off outside of the ticket booths.

Never been on the monorail??? You definitely need to try it out. To me it's not just a mode of transportation, it's an attraction in and of itself!!! Have fun.

the epcot monorail originates at the TTC. if you ride from MK to epcot, you will have to change trains at the TTC. happy riding!:tongue:

Sure it is! Last Christmas we spent a week and never went inside the park since WE HATE CROWDS, but we rode the monorail several times in order to see the decorations in Epcot and at the resorts along the way. Have Fun!

We make a point of riding that section of the monorail every trip. Really enjoy the view of Epcot from there, especially at night. If you are doing it over the holidays, you may want to wait until after the tree lighting ceremony. When we were there last year they didn't turn on the beautiful lights between FW & WS until then, even though it was dark already.

You don't even have to get off the monorail at Epcot. You'll loop through the park, it will stop to let others off and on, but you can just stay on, and head back to the Ticket and Transportation Center.

RyMickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter