Monorail travel

knectarshoot

Earning My Ears
My fiancee and I will make our first trip to Disney on a Resort Magic package from July 8-11. We're not sure how long to expect waits at monorail stations. How often do they arrive at each station.

Do they arrive at ASMu at a certain time each morning?

How long should we expect it to take to get from All-Star Music to each of the different parks.

any help would be deeply appreciated.

The monorail does not go to the all star resorts. If you are staying there you will travel by bus to the parks. There are 3 hotels on the monorail line. The Grand Floridian, the Polynesian, and the Contemporary. You can use the monorail to get from the MK to Epcot, or from either of these parks to get to one of the monorail resorts. I can't tell you how long the waits will be for the busses at the all stars, since I have never stayed at these resorts, but I have read on these boards that the bus service at these resorts is very good. Hope you have a great trip.

After you get to MK or Epcot from the All Stars by bus you can take the monorail for a spin. I am not sure of how often they run but once I waited ten minutes during the midday when the monorail was not crowded.

Buses from the All Stars are scheduled for every 20 minutes. Often it is more frequent since the three resorts share buses to most destinations most of the day, and when they don't share buses during rush hours there should be more frequent service then as well.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 (World Inn* off I4 near DD)
4/85 (Kon-Tiki* on 192)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 POR
9/97 ASMu
11/98 ASMu
12/98 (Knights Inn on 192)
9/99 ASMo
12/00 ASSp
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
*no longer exists

Get on these forums faster! Bookmark www.disboards.com instead of wdwinfo.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter