• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monsters, Inc: Mike and Sulley to the Rescue

My fiance was describing the Superstar Limo ride to me, and I sure wish I had gotten a chance to ride it. It sounds so cheesy!!! :teeth:

Superstar Limo was so cheesy it stopped being fun about 30 seconds into it. Good riddance! Bring on the monsters!!!

I have no idea what it is, but it would be cool if it followed the whole "door" theme....like your car is a door and you are riding through different rooms as Sully and Mike are running from whats his name, you know, the bad guy!

two-foxes said:
I have no idea what it is, but it would be cool if it followed the whole "door" theme....like your car is a door and you are riding through different rooms as Sully and Mike are running from whats his name, you know, the bad guy!

Randall and Mr. Waternoose.

When we were there in June, we walked past the Monsters Inc. area. It looked like it was going to be some sort of mini roller coaster type ride. All I could see was some tracks showing through the side of the building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter