Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Would someone mind sharing the link. We have a direct contract and have a reservation over the 17th, but no email. To complicate matters, I have a Dr's appt at 11:15 tomorrow I don't want to be scrambling trying to find the link while in the car, will be bad enough trying get in while in the middle of a medical appt. :scared:

Would someone mind sharing the link. We have a direct contract and have a reservation over the 17th, but no email. To complicate matters, I have a Dr's appt at 11:15 tomorrow I don't want to be scrambling trying to find the link while in the car, will be bad enough trying get in while in the middle of a medical appt. :scared:

Check the website. It should be there tomorrow if it’s not there already.

The good news is I just received an email from DVC congratulating me this afternoon for having a qualifying reservation on a date for one of the upcoming Moonlight Magic dates giving me the link I can use on 2/23.
The bad news is I don't have a qualifying reservation.
Did anyone else get the email without a reservation?
Yes! We used to have a reservation for Riviera for a week in March but cancelled it months ago and are now booked at Vero beach in April on a date that is not Moonlight magic. I wonder if the old cancelled reservation created some sort of record that prompted the email today. That email scared the beeswax out of me because I saw it and thought that I had forgotten to cancel our March reservation and those points was be going to holding, but I checked my dashboard and everything is as it should be.

Yes! We used to have a reservation for Riviera for a week in March but cancelled it months ago and are now booked at Vero beach in April on a date that is not Moonlight magic. I wonder if the old cancelled reservation created some sort of record that prompted the email today. That email scared the beeswax out of me because I saw it and thought that I had forgotten to cancel our March reservation and those points was be going to holding, but I checked my dashboard and everything is as it should be.
I had a March reservation that I canceled as well - could be ghosts in the system that triggered the emails for us.

Check the website. It should be there tomorrow if it’s not there already.
I am so confused. This is our first trip that we’re eligible. So even if I didn’t get an email I can still register? And where do I go? When I click on the Moonlight Magic returns section and how to register, I don’t see a place to join the queue

we'll see how it goes but I like the idea that how early you click the link for the queue doesn't matter. Since everybody gets in in a random order I can just click it while I'm working and keep it open on a separate monitor while I wait.

we'll see how it goes but I like the idea that how early you click the link for the queue doesn't matter. Since everybody gets in in a random order I can just click it while I'm working and keep it open on a separate monitor while I wait.
I feel the same way!

1905 for me. Now I don't feel so bad. LOL!! Hope it moves quickly and we can all get in!!

I’m wondering if I even have a chance. 2 computers ready right at 11, and we had 5500 and 6500. Do they ever give that many out?

So I opened 3 browsers. The one I opened 10 minutes before go live (and 30 minutes AFTER the other 2) got me #125 in the queue. Already registered. Otherwise, the other 2 were #3000+ and #4000+

ETA: AND already received my confirmation email!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter