Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Used 3 devices and, once again DW (the non-planner) has the lowest number on her computer!

We had three devices open about 20 minutes before and got 5000, 4000 and 3000. I clicked the link at exactly 11 from my phon and got 2130 which is kinda messed up when you think about it... but posting here so people try that option for the next ones! My best wait right now is 1080 which feels OK 13 minutes in. Epcot capacity is something like 100,000 - for two events if they cap at say 20% my chances are still pretty good.. hopefullyyyyyyyy..

If people are using multiple devices that also inflates the queue numbers. So don't panic (yet) if you have a higher number, since some of the queue will drop out multiple devices once they get one registration.
I hope so! Still sitting at 3900, 5700, and 4500

Ugh I didn’t know you could have multiple devices. Since there was an email link directly sent to each person I assumed it was a 1:1 correlation. Started at 5500 down to 3122. We have never been there for one of these events and I would really hate to miss out.

WE GOT IN!!!!! 5 tickets wheeeewwwww!! It paused a REALLY long time before it refreshed to the registration page and it made me anxious. My heart is pounding! I still need to find one more ticket, i'll be watching the boards in case someone can't go on the 17th! I'm so relieved.

WE GOT IN!!!!! 5 tickets wheeeewwwww!! It paused a REALLY long time before it refreshed to the registration page and it made me anxious. My heart is pounding! I still need to find one more ticket, i'll be watching the boards in case someone can't go on the 17th! I'm so relieved.
Same here, that pause nearly killed me.

Opened page with 21 minutes to countdown. First number at 11:00 was 1029. Got reservation page in 11 minutes. Registered 5 for March 17

According to the email the event is 10PM-1AM but you can enter as early as 6PM WITHOUT theme park tickets or reservations. Here is the exact wording:
Early Access: While the event begins at 10:00 PM, attendees may enter the Park as early as 6:00 PM. (Entering EPCOT® prior to 6:00 PM would require paid Theme Park Admission and Park Reservation.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter