• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic is BACK!

All done! I got in at 970 and am registered and confirmed. Yippee!

EDIT: Using Edge on my laptop.

Just finished my registration and we're in for the 14th :)
Hang in there everyone, towards the end of my wait the numbers dropped really quickly.

I'm still in 7000 's and waiting...the sad part is many DVC members will not get admission to MM but plenty of Y-tubers will.

Hang in there everyone, towards the end of my wait the numbers dropped really quickly.
I've noticed during the registration process over several of these that the number drops by around 100 roughly every minute.

Not sure why I am so far behind. Started at 7445. Now at 11:20 AM , I am 5329. Jeepers....what did I do wrong??? This day is my hubby & my Wedding Anniversary! Need some PIXIE DUST!!!!

Forgot to say my Birthday is June 16th so I'm really glad I was able to get in for that date. Too bad that ROTR most likely won't be running during the party. But I'm looking forward to it and all the other rides should be working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter