Moonlight magic registration

I don't think they've even sent the email out for the May 11 event at DHS yet. Registration for that begins April 4.

We have never attended one of these, but have an upcoming resort reservation too! What is the registration like? ... is it like trying for a ROTR boarding group in Jan 2021 where they are all gone in 5 seconds? Or are you 'pretty much' guaranteed to get one if you have a resort reservation if you hit the link in the first 10 min?

Thanks.

We have never attended one of these, but have an upcoming resort reservation too! What is the registration like? ... is it like trying for a ROTR boarding group in Jan 2021 where they are all gone in 5 seconds? Or are you 'pretty much' guaranteed to get one if you have a resort reservation if you hit the link in the first 10 min?

Thanks.
You are not guaranteed a slot. If you click the registration link any time before 11am, you will randomly be assigned a queue # at 11am. Anyone who clicks the link after 11 will be after those people. It may take an hour or more to register, but generally the spots are gone within 2-3 hrs. People will use multiple devices to try and get a better queue number so don't be shocked if you have a high queue number...that doesn't mean there are that many people trying to register before you.

You are not guaranteed a slot. If you click the registration link any time before 11am, you will randomly be assigned a queue # at 11am. Anyone who clicks the link after 11 will be after those people. It may take an hour or more to register, but generally the spots are gone within 2-3 hrs. People will use multiple devices to try and get a better queue number so don't be shocked if you have a high queue number...that doesn't mean there are that many people trying to register before you.
Do you know for sure Registration will start at 11AM? Eastern Time

General question about moonlight magic. I have a chopped up reservation (studio, 1 bedroom, studio) that I am trying to make entirely a studio. I'm currently on a waitlist for the 1 night in a studio which also happens to be 9/13 which is when I have the 1 bedroom. If the waitlist would come through, which I don't think it will by the Hollywood Studios registration time, will it affect my Moonlight Magicl registration/successful registration?

General question about moonlight magic. I have a chopped up reservation (studio, 1 bedroom, studio) that I am trying to make entirely a studio. I'm currently on a waitlist for the 1 night in a studio which also happens to be 9/13 which is when I have the 1 bedroom. If the waitlist would come through, which I don't think it will by the Hollywood Studios registration time, will it affect my Moonlight Magicl registration/successful registration?
yes unfortunately. your reservation will get tied to your one bedroom so if you end up cancelling/waitlist comes through for the studio , it will cancel the reservation tied to your MM res.

Thank you for the information. One other question. What if I cancel everything after the deadline date they set because another resort opened up or another room type opened? Would a moonlight magic registration still work/go?

Thank you for the information. One other question. What if I cancel everything after the deadline date they set because another resort opened up or another room type opened? Would a moonlight magic registration still work/go?
If you get a moonlight reservation it is tied to your resort reservation. It says on the website, “know before you register” if you cancel your reservation your moonlight reservation will be canceled. I suggest modifying any change to hold on to the reservation number.

Does anyone know if you can share a queue ID with someone else? I have a meeting tomorrow at 11am, and I'm wondering if I get a lower queue location than my husband if I can send it to him. This is something I've done for runDisney registrations, but it's my first time registering for MM.

We ran out of points and rented from another member. So we are booked during the event,but not on our points. We do qualify for membership perks. Would we qualify to register tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter