More Pics of the 50th

Thank you so much Mary Jo - your photos are wonderful and the ones of the parade in particular are breath taking. :lovestruc

great pics!

I especially love the one of the Mickey head during the fireworks :Pinkbounc

Thank you so very much for all the wonderful pictures.

I really liked the Adventure Land (couldn't tell if it was Indy or Jungle Cruise) 50th Mickey and the Shooting Gallery one :) Too cute!!

I can't figure out why the Heffalumps are dressed as bumble bees? I don't remember that in the movie? But maybe it's just a "POOH" theme thing?!?!?! Nonetheless my 4 year old is going to go CRAZY for one. She already has Lumpy and sleeps with him EVERY NIGHT!!

Of course getting excited!!

Thanks so much for the pictures, they are beautiful! They are also working in getting me very excited about our upcoming trip! I just wish I could share them with my DD11, but it is a surprise trip for her...

I loved the parade pics, it looks wonderful. I cannot wait to see it. I will share these with DH though, so he can get a taste of what we'll be seeing. Thanks again!

THANK YOU...I am so excited...we will be there next week!

Funny thing is...my favorite pics are....in the store! I'm doing my shopping, picking out what to buy just off the pics! I do also love the rest of the pics!

Thanks for sharing. I thought I might be able to take a trip there this year, but I won't be able to. Your pictures are the next best thing. The Happiest Faces on Earth collages look great. I sent in some pictures but I don't think Disney is tell people if/where they are used. Oh well. They look good anyways.:sunny: Keep posting pictures of the celebration! :earsgirl:

Beautiful pics, Mary Jo!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for all of us! :earsgirl:

Wonderful pictures, Mary Jo!
By the way, what digital camera do you use?
Your pictures are so clear and the colors are really vivid.
You must have a pretty powerful optical zoom to get such clear close-ups!
Please ... let us know!
(I want to get a new camera before our trip and have read the other thread about digitals,
but after seeing your pictures, I'd be interested in knowing what the "expert" uses!).
Thanks!
You're a fantastic virtual tour guide! :)

Hi there - Glad you guys like the pics.

I have a little Canon S40. I really like it. I dropped it at Space Mountain last year, while Tink33 & I were having fun at the park, but luckily it still works fine, despite the bent frame. :) It also takes little 30 sec videos, so I also have snippets of entertainment throughout the park. Someday I'll upload those, too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter