More reviews: Prime Time, Yorkshire Co. Fish Shop, Casey's, Chef Mickey's

donaldsgal

DIS Veteran
For other reviews, visit: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=16184127#post16184127

Thursday 12/28
Prime Time Café:
For appetizers, I had the onion rings and Mom had the Shrimp Cocktail. We shared, and I thought her shrimp cocktail was the best of the trip. I really enjoyed my onion rings – huge, crispy, and not drenched in oily, greasy batter. The batter was crisp but didn’t overwhelm the onions. Mom and Melissa both ordered vanilla milkshakes and thought they were very good. For entrees, Melissa had the Traditional Meatloaf, Mom had the Golden Fried Chicken (although it was served with greens, not green beans), and I had the pot roast. My meal was excellent and I ate the entire thing. Mom enjoyed her meal but tried to hide the greens as she doesn’t like them. The server was merciful and didn’t make her eat them but promised she’d see them again “tomorrow morning”. The server was good, into the antics but not over the top.

Yorkshire County Fish Shop:
Mom and Melissa had the Fish and Chips and enjoyed them. I didn’t partake as I was saving a spot for IllumiNations. They thought it was tasty.

Friday 12/29
Casey’s Corner:
We had hot dogs and fries for lunch. Can’t really go wrong with these… and Disney didn’t. A good lunch.

Chef Mickey’s:
We had the buffet. The Caesar salad was great, with really tasty dressing. The mashed potatoes had a good flavor but were a bit congealed. I had citrus rosemary chicken, which was good. The dessert menu was varied and we enjoyed some chocolate mousse Mickey’s atop Oreos – I picked off the cookies and enjoyed the chocolate mousse. Everyone enjoyed dinner. We had Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Donald (yes!!!) visit us.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter