More than 5 day PH pass available?

GoodFairies

<font color=#01DF74>Not a Taheen<br><font color=or
I searched and found an older thread that said that 6 day PH are not currently discounted like the 1-5 day PH currently are (for after 04/28/05 dates). Is this still good information? Ideally I'd like a 6 day pass but with the 5 day passes at $169 we might just have to spend one of the days doing something else.

Thanks.

I just booked a package for this summer through AAA, and there were options presented for 6 and 7 days passes. Each day only added about $10 once you got over 4 days. Of course, that was with a package...

Hmmmm...why don't you just get an annual pass and come back next year? :rotfl2:

Seriously, when we figured out that we were going to be there more than 5 days, the price for the annual pass was too hard to pass up. (That prompted us to plan a trip the next year, too.) The annual pass also allows you some discounts at restaurants in the park, so it will help pay for itself. (Which we're really glad of, now that I don't get my CM discount. :sad2: )

PS--love your Anya signature line! That was my favorite episode of Buffy.

Blackunicorn said:
Hmmmm...why don't you just get an annual pass and come back next year? :rotfl2:

Seriously, when we figured out that we were going to be there more than 5 days, the price for the annual pass was too hard to pass up. (That prompted us to plan a trip the next year, too.) The annual pass also allows you some discounts at restaurants in the park, so it will help pay for itself. (Which we're really glad of, now that I don't get my CM discount. :sad2: )

We are going for 7 days. I think I looked at the cost of the AP, and if I'm remembering correctly it's something like $216, which is almost $50 more than the 5 day pass. But one of our dates is blacked out. So, I just don't think it's a very good deal for one extra day. We live too far away to come back within a year. Airfare is expensive. Thanks for the suggestion though.

To the other poster, we don't have a package, we are staying on points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter