More than one vehicle on campsite?

Pop-up-family

Earning My Ears
We are going to FW this coming weekend and want to take 5 bikes, so need two vehicles in order to take bikes. Wondering if you can have two vehicles on your campsite, or if they have an additional parking lot for a second vehicle?

Hi pop-up-family,

The parking for a additonal vehicles is in the front
of FW near the front desk or checkin. Have a
great time.

You are only allowed one vehicle on the site. But you can park the second at the main parking lot and shuttle from there. There are no addition charges for additional vehicles. If you do have the second vehicle on the site the Disney security will have you move it.

I agree with the above. But I have seen many times more than one car on a campsite.

I, too, have often seen an extra vehicle on the site. However, this past trip (May-June) I did not see this. There was so much extra security around--maybe that had something to do with it. There were so many buses running, it wouldn't be hard to park the extra vehicle at the front lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter