Morimoto Asia - opening September 30, 2015! per DIS - full menu please

I never created an OpenTable account...so how can I see if a reservation is cancelled? I did get an email confirmation #, so is there a way to search by that conformation #?

Thanks!!

I'm not sure since I did open the account when it prompted me to enter a password. Sorry I can't help.

After you sign up, you'll see in Upcoming reservations in the calendar icon top right section to the left of your account name... mine are visible there.

I'm not sure since I did open the account when it prompted me to enter a password. Sorry I can't help.

Thanks! I'll set up an account tonight and check! I've been meaning to create an account anyway and look into their rewards points program...I think you can earn gift certificates for restaurants.

I really don't like the Open Table website! First, I find it hard to navigate and second, I just created an account and every time I try to sign in it does nothing. Maybe I need to download the app! In the past I've always just used Open Table through the restaurants website to make a reservation and it was easy. Using their website is a pain...just a Saturday morning vent!

Edited to add: The app seems to work fine and my Morimoto's reservation shows up! Woo hoo! Now November just needs to get here!

I think there's something about the site and my security settings that aren't compatible. Every time I tried to log in I would get a pop up warning that I wouldn't open because it has some strange name like "safe ad" and so finally I allowed but then it wanted to download something. So...not sure what that was about but the app will be more handy when I'm out and about and need reservations anyway.

I'm glad we found this thread. We've been scratching our head over why we can't get Dining on the MDE app for this restaurant. I guess we'll try Open Table. When I go to the website, it won't let me book past October 30. This is so wierd....

So happy to see Morimoto is on Open Table! I love Open Table and use it constantly. We are going in December so I will keep an eye out as to when I can book through Open Table!

I dont see it open on OpenTable...

"
Please accept our apologies on behalf of Morimoto Asia. Online reservations are not available on this date at this restaurant.

Now I won't stress as much. I keep searching for November 15 and getting errors.
I too want to see a menu as I'm trying to decide between a dim sum hit and a dinner hit.

Now I won't stress as much. I keep searching for November 15 and getting errors.
I too want to see a menu as I'm trying to decide between a dim sum hit and a dinner hit.

For those interested, I am not sure exactly how they will handle reservations with the different seating areas. Opentable did not offer any options other than putting it in the comments section maybe.

When i asked about dim sum they couldnt tell me when they plan to actually start offering that but did confirm it wont be right away.

Now that surprises me. No disbelief - just surprise. I wonder why this restaurant (non-Disney owned) would opt for bookings exclusively through MDE?

To clarify, it is my understanding that they will take reservations through both systems. Almost like T-rex. But, right now open table is only available though October. November and later is not yet open.

Just snagged a dinner ressie (Open Table) for 6 of us on Oct 8. Excited, but also trepidatious. As a rule of thumb, we don't usually like to visit a new restaurant during the first week or even month of opening. Too many unknowns...new kitchen, new waitstaff, etc and too few reviews. On the other hand, this will likely be our only visit to WDW and I'd hate to miss out. Perhaps they will be firing on all cylinders to make sure the opening doesn't fall flat. Everyone is a critic now with the power of the Internet at their disposal. Hurry up, Sept 30! I want to hear what other DISers think!

Just snagged a dinner ressie (Open Table) for 6 of us on Oct 8. Excited, but also trepidatious. As a rule of thumb, we don't usually like to visit a new restaurant during the first week or even month of opening. Too many unknowns...new kitchen, new waitstaff, etc and too few reviews. On the other hand, this will likely be our only visit to WDW and I'd hate to miss out. Perhaps they will be firing on all cylinders to make sure the opening doesn't fall flat. Everyone is a critic now with the power of the Internet at their disposal. Hurry up, Sept 30! I want to hear what other DISers think!

I hear you. We have a restaurant BRANDED as a "Morimoto". However - it appears to be something less than a real "Morimoto" :(. It APPEARS to be a tourist "Morimoto". And this saddens me.

Just for Sandy and I.... we won't book a "dumb down" DDP cripple. Just us, but we would prefer the real deal, off site if necessary. We will wait, then see what the reviews look like. All personal opinion, no suggestions. no hate mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter