Most Missed in The World! Round one!

Thank you so much for your trips down memory lane. There were so many different things mentioned.

It's clear that you guys miss what Epcot used to be. Half of the 16 highest vote-getters were in Epcot. Three attractions were from old Fantasyland as well.

Apart from the attractions, there were three parades in the top 16 (never even heard of the Animal Kingdom parade), as well as one fireworks show. And of course, The Adventurers Club received more votes than almost anything else (you guys got great taste!). I think it says a lot that a club in Downtown Disney is as missed as classic attractions like Mr. Toad and Horizons.

Journey Into Imagination continues to be an interesting attraction in these polls. It ended up on your favorite attractions list. Then comes in 4th in worst attraction poll. Then TOPS the most missed list. It's obvious that the original was a classic and all time favorite. I wish I could have seen it.

Anyways enough talking from me, but hey, ya gotta listen. I am Mr. Boss Man.

Here are the match-ups!!

EPCOT:

Journey Into Imagination (The Original) vs. World of Motion
Horizons vs. Kitchen Kabaret
Body Wars vs. Cranium Command
Tapestry of Nations vs. Maelstrom

The Rest of the World:

The Adventurers Club vs. Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea vs. The Skyway
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride vs. Osborne Family Lights
Spectromagic vs. Snow White's Scary Adventure

(Comedy Warehouse, Animation Academy, and The Mickey Mouse Revue just missed.)

Vote for whichever one you want to see come back the most!

And I also want to hear what you think about the results! This is the most interesting poll so far, IMO.
Journey
Horizons
Body Wars
Maelstrom

Jammin Jungle Parade
20,000 Leagues
Osbourne
Snow White

EPCOT:

Journey Into Imagination (The Original) vs. World of Motion
Horizons vs. Kitchen Kabaret
Body Wars vs. Cranium Command
Tapestry of Nations vs. Maelstrom

The Rest of the World:

The Adventurers Club vs. Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea vs. The Skyway
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride vs. Osborne Family Lights
Spectromagic vs. Snow White's Scary Adventure

A few comments. While I miss Spectromagic, as long as they still have the Electrical Parade, that is a fair trade-off. Many of the "missing" things have no fair substitute.

I've never understood the Skyway or the love for it. It took you to a perspective that the Imagineers didn't really want you to see...that the buildings are all facades, that there are parking lots in the middle of the MK, and that the World of Magic was just an illusion. Totally ruined the magic for me. Also, as avid skiers, it was hard to get excited about something that could be found at most major ski resorts. Good riddance to that one!

Epcot:
World of Motion
Horizons
Body Wars
Maelstrom

Rest:
Adventurers Club
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Mr. Toad
Snow White

World of Motion
Horizons
Cranium Command
Maelstrom

The Rest of the World:

Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Snow White's Scary Adventure

I loved seeing the lists; great for a trip down memory lane. Here are my choices

Journey Into Imagination
Horizons
Cranium Command
Tapestry of Nations--This would be my #1 most missed. I would never tire of seeing it--those drums! And the music! And all those magical creatures. Disney at its best.

Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
The Skyway
Osborne Family Lights
Spectromagic

EPCOT
Journey into Imagination
Horizons
Cranium Command
Maelstrom

REST OF WORLD
Adventurer's Club
Skyway
Mr. Toad
Spectromagic

World of Motion
Horizons
Cranium Command
Maelstrom

Mickey's parade
Skyway
Mr. Toad
Spectromagic

Journey Into Imagination (The Original) - better song, better ride
Horizons - best everything
Body Wars vs. Cranium Command - can't pick, will change with mood
Maelstrom

The Rest of the World:

The Adventurers Club
The Skyway
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Spectromagic

Shocked how many votes Jammin Jungle Parade is getting. I thought Adventurer's Club was going to win this whole thing virtually unanimously. Plus...it was a lousy parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter