• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most needed jobs in the DCP

justpeachy93

Earning My Ears
Howdy!

I was just wondering what jobs that they need the most for cast members and/or which jobs to put on the application to where they most likely need a large number of people for them to accept. I just want my chances of getting in to be high when I apply so I was just wondering which are the best to apply for!

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

Custodial, quick service, Merch, attractions

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

In addition to the above, I'd throw in Lifeguards (lots of resort pools and 2 water parks)

Basically, if you've ever visited WDW before, the cast you encounter the most in a variety of locations are going to be the ones with the most openings. The CP allotment is basically in the same ratio.

Is putting high interest on a lot of things on the application a good thing? There's a lot I'm willing to do!

Is putting high interest on a lot of things on the application a good thing? There's a lot I'm willing to do!

Hiya! :) In my opinion, I do think that it is a good thing to put high interest, since it does give the recruiter more opportunities to place you. However, in the same breath, I would make sure that you mark on the app the jobs that you ABSOLUTELY would NOT consider doing! From what I've heard, even if you mark "little interest" on a role, they will still consider putting you in that role if they need to! When I finished my app today, I put that I had no interest in QSFB so I wouldn't have the chance of getting placed there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter