Mother's BDay

OrlandoGuy

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. I was thinking about doing something for my mom's birthday, like make a reservation at a nice Disney hotel. Really I am either looking for a $150 room for 2 nights or an expensive room like $250-$300 for one night. If there are discounts that would be cool too, I am a florida resident (Orlando specifically) and I am an annual pass holder. Anyone know of any good discounts or any good hotels? We have never stayed at the Swan/Dolphin, Port Orleans, Coronado Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, or Boardwalk Inn... any of those good? Thanks.

By the way, I was thinking either September 12-14 or for an expensive hotel September 13-14.

Welcome to the DIS boards OrlandoGuy. Check out the link below, if there are any discounts to be had, she'll have them listed there. Right now it's a little early to tell what kind of deals will be offered in September, and AP rates usually don't appear until about 2 months ahead. There is a Florida resident discount out now but it ends 7-3-03. She also lists rates for all the resorts so you can kind of get an idea of what will fit your budget. ~:D~

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html

FL resident or AP discounts won't be out for a while (if at all) for that time period but if they do become available and are similar to the historic prices you should be able to get the moderates (POR or CSR) for approximately $75-100 per night, the AKL Standard for about $150 per night or the AKL Savannah view or BWI Standard for around $200 per night.

The Swan and/or Dolphin are sometimes available for really great rates using either Priceline.com or Hotwire.com. If you "search" this board there is a whole post on the Swan and Dolphin and how to recognize them on hotwire. The following post also shows some of the other discounts and prices for them:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=265057

Good luck. It is really sweet of you to be doing this for your Mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter