• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mother's Day Surprise!

So I really wanted to go to Disney twice this year and I twisted my mom's arm and finally convinced her to go. My sister is only a few hours from Orlando so I decided to surprise my mom by having both of us there! We both live many hours away from our mom. We're also going on Mother's Day!

I was thinking of having my sister get there a bit before us and have her already in the room, and when my mom opens the door, she'll be there! What do you all think?

Where are you staying? I would probably pick another surprise meeting spot in case the room isn't ready yet. There is no guarantee it will be ready by 3:00 or 4:00 pm.

You could always meet in the food court if the room isn't ready when you get there. Or she could just knock on the door and announce herself as Bell Services.

And if the person being surprised won't panic at someone waiting in their room as a surprise.

That’s what I was thinking, lol! I think an unexpected body in my hotel room would freak me out for a bit, until the shock wore off and I figured out who it was.

If it was me, I’d much rather have the surprise happen in an area where people are expected tp be — say at the front of the resort just after getting off Magical Express. Sister could still access the room early if it’s ready, just text her to come to the front door are you are pulling in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter