Mother's Day

Robinette

DIS Veteran
We are going to be at Disney for Mother's Day again this year. But this time we are traveling with two other families. Any ideas what myself and the two other Mom's can do that day? How about a good suggestion for dinner! TIA

I remember last year hearing about special Mother's Day dinners. Why don't you try posting on the Restaurants Board?

well be there for mothers day too!!! Happy Mothers Day! we are so lucky!!! it is also my DH birthday...:bounce: May 10- 20 CBR

I will go and ask this on the restaurant boards also, thanks. A good dinner somewhere different would be cool, on or off property. As far as something fun, I was thinking about parasailing at CR or for relaxation, getting a spa treatment at GF. Any other ideas?

Weeyore33...Enjoy your visit, May is such a great time of the year to go to Disney. We stayed at CBR last May. We were in Aruba and it's a beautiful walk to Old Port Royale. Try to take some time and enjoy the hammocks on the beach!

thank you for the tip about the hammocks, i will def. put that on a priority list!!!! have a wonderful Moms day!!! what better place to be???? i love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter