Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veronica,
Thank you so much! They are perfect! We love the ones with the rainbow letters and all the princesses together. Thanks for your hard work and willingness to share!
Wendi

Veronica,

Thank You so much for everything!! I hope it wasn't to much trouble for you. I do appreciate it so much!! I hope you have a great day.
Julie

Veronica,
Thank you so much! They are perfect! We love the ones with the rainbow letters and all the princesses together. Thanks for your hard work and willingness to share!
Wendi

Your Welcome , I glad you like them

Veronica,

Thank You so much for everything!! I hope it wasn't to much trouble for you. I do appreciate it so much!! I hope you have a great day.
Julie

Your Welcome , Thank You , by the way it was no trouble :)

These look GREAT! Thank you so much!:thumbsup2

Your Welcome

Another talented person! These are gorgeous!!! Would you be able to make any kind of sign saying The Gaspardo Family's First Cruise for our cruise on the Wonder in 2009?
And since my sister's family is cruising with us and she still pulls my hair like when we were kids, could you do one for the Nacinovich Family? Thanks!!!

Hi, May I request the blank Mickey head with one each of the following characters. Mickey, Minnie (in her red poka-dot dress-if possible) Donald. Daisy, Goofy and Pluto for a total of 6 designs. Thanks.

Another talented person! These are gorgeous!!! Would you be able to make any kind of sign saying The Gaspardo Family's First Cruise for our cruise on the Wonder in 2009?
And since my sister's family is cruising with us and she still pulls my hair like when we were kids, could you do one for the Nacinovich Family? Thanks!!!

WonderHerewecomewithship_vb_n.jpg

WonderHerewecomewithship_vb_g.jpg

0a-Disney_Cruise_vb_n.jpg

0a-Disney_Cruise_vb_G.jpg

Can I make another request - please?

Mickey head with Big Sister
another with Lil Brother
and the same but with something on the top of the ears for each.

Thank you sooooo much for the lovely designs you did for us!!! :flower3:

Your Welcome

Thanks so much for getting them to me so quickly. I am going to use them as pins on the bags that I make!!!--so I appreciate your doing them right away!

Your Welcome

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! They are perfect!!!!! You have made our cruise just that much more special!!!!!!!!!! Muwah!!! :hug:

Your Welcome, I'm glad you like them , Have a great Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter