Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Just found these wonderful pictures on an other forum and would like to share them with you.

Its for sure now you can hear the sleighbells ringing just listen very carefully
12.gif

Reindeer-Round-up_003.jpg

Reindeer-Round-up_004.jpg

Worth mentioning those photos were taken at Disneyland Anaheim and just a possibility of what to expect at the new Father Christmas Village in DLRP. Obviously without the sunshine ;)

:confused3 lol i was gonna ask the same thing ... had me confused for ages now ... not that it isnt hard to do i may add ...

Worth mentioning those photos were taken at Disneyland Anaheim and just a possibility of what to expect at the new Father Christmas Village in DLRP. Obviously without the sunshine ;)

I know but its not permitted to put the link of the other forum here.
But who cares I love the pictures and its so Chrismassy and makes me feel warm inside.:thumbsup2

Tracey

open up User CP, then Edit Signature.

Have your tickerfactory.com page open in another tab.

You need to copy the whole of the Bbcode on your tickerfactory page then paste it into the Edit Signature box on the DIS.

Hope that helps.

Ang

Hi!
I've just tried to join in with the quiz this month but it seems I am not allowed to PM someone. Can anyone tell me why, I can't seem to find a reason.:confused:
Thanks xx

You have to have made 10 posts before you can send PMs or post photos, so just do three more and you'll be there :goodvibes

I'm now going to add this post on to the Mouscellaneous thread, as it isn't specifically about DLP :)

You're almost there :thumbsup2 Hope I was right and it is ten, and not more!! :teeth:

::MickeyMo Fun, Sun and Mickey ~ Easter 2007 ::MinnieMo

I thought I would add the link to my recent (ahem....ahem....six months ago :rotfl: ) trip reports to WDW in case anyone is interested in reading them :surfweb: ~ or in case anyone has a bad attack of insomnia in which case they may well help!! :rotfl2:

To add photos, press Edit down at the bottom of your post and then add
wherever you want the photo to be.

For more info, see this thread from the Tech Board. :)

I'm adding this on to the Mouscellaneous board as this information may be useful for others too

To those who have them (and those who know where to get them):

Where did you get the 'You are most like...' thingys. Did you do a quiz to decide who you are most like, or do you just pick one you take a fancy to?

Thanks
Lucy

(I love quizzes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter