• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousefest for a single

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
I have wanted to go to Mousefest for years now, and decided this is the year.

Has any singles gone to this? Is the hidden mickey hunts for groups? Is there a way to join a group?

Any advice would be wonderful.

Thanks

Susan:bounce:

Hi Susan

I had a great time and think you will too!!!

Met up with some DISers at a Jellyrolls meet (there's one this year too - here's the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=593969&goto=newpost). Also set up plans to meet other DISers to spend time at the parks and went on a cruise with some people from RADP who were alot of fun!!! In fact, I had so much fun, I'm heading down just for the weekend this year to go to the Jellyrolls meet and Mousefest!!!

Hope you can join us!!! :teeth:

ºoº Hi, Susan and tigger. ºoº

ºoº There are a lot of solos at all the Mousefest Meets, and some of them are solo wives or husbands, too. ºoº

ºoº If you go to www.allearsnet.com , you can lool up info and meets about Mousefest, too. ºoº

ºoº On Thursday evening, December 9th wereing meeting in the Magic Kingdom Rose Garden to watch the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party fireworks. ºoº

ºoº On Friday, December 10th, is Animal Kingdom Day and we will meet together and ride the safari ride with Deb Wills of AllEarsNet, go on a Scavenger Hunt with Jennifer and Dave Marx of the www.PassPorter.com , and go on a Hidden Mickey Hunt with Steve Barrett and many other things. ºoº

ºoº Ray ºoº

Thanks for all the info!! Looking forward to seeing you again this year at Mousefest!!!

Susan, hopefully we'll be able to run into each other there too!!! :teeth:

Thanks for your help. I've got my schedule going. Can hardly wait to go to Jelly Rolls. Been wanting to do this for years. I may not last all evening, but have put 2 drinks in my budget and found out where the taxis are!! See you there Travelin Tigger.

I also plan on MVMCP for the 9th and AK on 10th. See you RaySharpton there.

I may have planned too much!!!!

( I can sleep when I get home):crazy:

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter