• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers just saved me sooooo much $

Minnesota!

Shoeless in Minnesota
Thank you thank you thank you! My package was $918. I called with a discount code from mousesavers, and my package is now $515. That is saving me $404. I cannot believe it!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

So, can you book a reservation, and then call later with a discount code, and get a cheaper rate?

We're planning our next trip for next Spring and would like to book our hotel, but the discount codes are not out yet...any ideas?

Yes, if you book "room only" (not a package, and no extras such as trip insurance or park passes) through the Central Reservations Office (CRO) now, you should be able to change the reservation later to reflect any discounts that come out.

The reason the extras might be a problem is that certain items are nonrefundable, so if you cancel or change the reservation you may lose them. However, you can always change or cancel a "room only" reservation made through CRO up to 5 days before check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter