Movie: Marvin's Room and WDW

GoofieRuthie

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>If you see a sig
I watched the movie Marvin's Room for the first time last night. ( pretty good movie with Leonardo DeCaprio, Meryl Streep, Diane Keaton, and Robert DeNiro) It was released in 1996 and in one part they are in WDW. I noticed that there were some sky mobile things going over top of the Dumbo ride. Did they used to have these as transportation from other parts of the part or as some type of ride? I know they aren't there now. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember Opryland having something like this and it was great riding it from one side of the park to the other. Thanks....I've just recently returned from my very first trip there, so I have no recollection of this.

Did the cyber goblins eat this post, I can't find it on the board....

Yes MK used to have the sky ride things (I can't remember what they were called.) It is funny that you should mention these 2 things in one post. We were at the Magic Kingdom when they were filming "Marvin's Room"in 1995 and we were on the very last ride of the sky ride on the last night they were open. I think it was in 1999. I have never seen the movie, I guess I should rent it sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter